Friday, March 23, 2007

Pictures Through a Doll House Window

I love the title of this overdue blog!
I think I need to write a book about Irish Triplets!
Here is Reagan before the double ear infection and102 fever. Let me tell you, it was just a few short hours before she went from this to being exhausted in my arms in the doctors office as they confirmed her ailments. Ugh. Check off Edie and Reagan in the sick column and keep your fingers crossed for...

Aubrey. Yes! yes, she stuck her head through the doll house to make Mommy laugh, then she came to the other side of the camera and said, 'I wanna see silly me! I no sick, '
I know it's blurry, my camera at times leaves something to be desired in these action, spur of the moment grab your camera shots. But, I thought this would give you all a good idea of the teething Edie has been going through. With the fever, restlessness, ear, nose, eye infection she has been battling she keeps a her smile and tries to keep up with her sisters. Temps got into the 60's today and I put their doll house just outside of the safe confinements of our living room. The screened in porch that I vacuumed just before the last snow storm (that gave us almost 13 inches) opened up a whole new world to the girls.

Fresh air, (change the air) keep them where I could see and hear them. Spring of 07' went into effect. The gentle sounds of birds chirping, children sharing and laughing, brought me and my camera to the porch. We had a great time!
I affectionately named Edie, baby desrtucto...her sisters now try to call her that at she clears out the dining room scene the twins set up and act out pretend play scenarios in the doll house.

1 comment:

  1. The color of these photo's look great. Makes them look Nostalgic? Probably not spelled right but who cares... I love these photos. Edie baby.. what's up with the double chin? Where did that come from? xoxox

    ReplyDelete