Monday, March 19, 2007

Aren't We Cute

This is the new me! My stylist called it a sophisticated ...30...
I actually love it!. I really thought I would wake in the morning and burst into tears, but I still liked it. Wash and go, forget the hair pretties, half a bottle of conditioner and oh did I forget to mention I've had the last hair style since I was 15.
Yup, sorry my blond, blue eyed sisters...I've been faking my blond highlights, I'm surprised you couldn't tell by the 5 inches of almost black roots that have suddenly sprung from my head. Oh yeah, they were also peppered with white gnarly nasty greys that suddenly started taking over my locks. I knew it was time for change when Aubrey looked at me and said, "Mama, you have white hair?'

So I came home after my appointment and Reagan in her mousy, sweet voice comes up to me and hugs my leg with toddler ferocity, then looks up me, steps back and puts her hands on her cheeks and says..."OOOoohhhh Mommy,...you look pretty, you geta haya cut?' Then Aubrey pipes in..'Mama, you go to the beauty parlor?, OOOoooohh '
I knew it had to be good if my biggest fans approved.

1 comment:

  1. Is this an old one or a new one.. your hair looks shorter.

    ReplyDelete