Sunday, March 11, 2007

Finger Foods


There were choices I just needed to find them...what to do, what to do.....Certified Organic Just Tomatoes Company.How excited am I to find these crunchy, melt in your mouth snacks? I went into a health food store today. I was looking for vegan finger foods for Edie. To my delight I found THEM! finger foods for Edie baby! Not only are they organic but there is ABSOLUTELY nothing added to them.
Check out the labels of the snacks you or kids enjoy, they are usually enriched wheat or flour based. There are not many vegan choices in the regular grocery stores. Problem solved ...for now...
Here are some examples of her new snacking goodies. They are freeze dried fruits and vegetables. The benefit of freeze dried is they literally melt in your mouth. She now has a crunchy snack choice of peas, apricots, strawberries, and a mixed veggies, they are packed with natural goodness and again NOTHING added.

I know what your thinking....yuck....
To tell you the truth the strawberries and apricots burst with flavor once they hit your tongue, then they just melt away. The peas and corn snacks are an acquired taste. These also melt quickly. If you've ever had the crunchy fried peas form Harry and Davids you would like these too.
Well let me finish by telling you she is so excited to have new snacks (and it's a lot easier to tote around than minced fruits that don't last long in a backpack.)
Check this company out at http://www.justtomatoes.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment