Saturday, March 3, 2007

Edie and the Illegal Animal Cracker



EDIE!! WHAT DO YOU HAVE!!

She was squealing, absolutely delighted with happiness at dinner tonight. I had given her some delicious celery to munch on. I found it odd it she was so excited with the typical teething food. Usually she chomps away, sucking the water out of it and shredding it down to a handful of strings.

Little did I know her delight was from a (DUHN, DUHN,DUHN...) illegal animal cracker!!






As you all know Edie can not have starches, cereals, rice, or oatmeal. I coded these simple little cookies as a 'not for Edie food'. The twins are pretty good about keeping these goodies from her. Yes,.. yes.... I'll admit... she has devoured a cheerio or two, and she did have a mysterious honey cracker one day.




I took these pictures as she was licking the cookie goodness off her hands and arms. In this last picture she is looking at me and belly laughing as I once again ask her...
Edie, what do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment