Wednesday, March 14, 2007

New Found Freedom


I had to let the twins 'cry it out' today.
Yikes!!
I haven't had to do that since they were about 10 months old. Gosh that was hard. But I survived and again regained my position. While the twins were in their room realizing it isn't always fun to be in their rooms Edie and I enjoyed the 70 degree weather on the porch. She was so excited to roam free without her sisters, and be able to come and go through a door way that wasn't gated or locked.
Eventually, Yes, the girls settled down and Edie and I rocked in Daddy's chair, she too fell asleep a bit more innocently than her big sisters. I brought her upstairs and tucked her in her crib, peeled Reagan off the floor and and put her in her bed. Aubrey was half in half out of her bed, so I tucked her into comfy bed too.
Ahhh all is quiet, I survived...Thanks mom for hearing me out and giving me great advice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment