Sunday, February 25, 2007

So this is what 30 looks like!

This IS me, this is my life.
These little faces are my everything!
There is no better gift than the gift of motherhood!
Count them 1, 2, 3, little girls, in less than 2 years! A drastic change from where I was 3 years ago when we didn't think a picture like this was possible. Well here I am and here WE are making a wish together and blowing out the candles.
Mom..Your baby is 30!
I've been blessed with a three adorable little girls, a loving husband, a beautiful home and a fantastic family, what more could I wish for?

2 comments:

  1. What a great picture! Yes your so right, having 3 beautiful girls is such a gift.And you do have three fantastic girls.I know from being there myself and I can almost see you three in that picture.You do have a great family of your own now and it will only keep getting better.Happy birthday to a great Mom and a great daughter.

    ReplyDelete