Friday, February 2, 2007

Bug Bite

The sewing bug has bit me again. I've been having a blast the last couple of days whipping together my little ribbon blankets. They are a MeMe special, I borrowed her idea and incorporated some primary colors and ribbon textures.
My girls love them, the twins have had them since the day we got home from the hospital. Originally they started out with fleece, then MeMe made some out of mink fleece and those were the keepers! I made Edies myself one of my first from this project, she has had hers since the hospital I brought it with us and its been with her ever since.
It calms her when she is upset and she'll look for it when it's time to sleep, or she'll need it to fall asleep. My girls would be lost without them. Reagan likes her original one from MeMe, Absolutely NO SUBSTITUTIONS!! Aubrey, she likes the new fuzzy one, any other one she finds lying around she calls 'special taggy'.
So I'll go scratch this itch for a while and see what I can create.

No comments:

Post a Comment