Friday, February 9, 2007

SHE IS JUST SO DANG HAPPY!

Look at those gum ball cheeks!
Her sisters were making her laugh.
I went to the dentist for a cleaning today. Before I had left I took a couple pictures of Edie's adorable little fangs on our digital camera. I put the camera in my pocket, I showed my hygienist Linda. She said it was nothing to worry about. Give her until she is at least a year old. I could take her in and they would do and x ray to see if she has some baby teeth buds where the gap is, but it's nothing to worry about right now.
She said she would call some pediatric dentists and see what they had to say and make sure she wasn't giving me any false information about it. She said she would get back to me early next week. It put my mind a ease, I have never seen little teeth like hers before.
When I got home this afternoon she had left a message, she had spoken to a couple of the dentists and they were in agreement that there is nothing to worry about.
She is special, special from head to toe!

No comments:

Post a Comment