Sunday, February 18, 2007

Our home


We bought it on a Friday the 13th, and made our first mortgage payment on April Fools Day. Only good things were to come. 9 months later we welcomed the birth of our twins. 18 months after that the birth of our third daughter. The tress have grown back some in the last couple of years. That winter that we moved in there was alot of snow, so the deer found our trees to get them through the winter. Again in 2007, the temps had been in the teens for a good week and a half, those hungry deer came here again. They didn't damage them as bad as in the picture here, but they have left their mark in the yard in more ways than one.

2 comments:

  1. So I guess that I am the only one without a pic of my home now.... I see how it is going to be!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. to many american flags - for my taste ... why? are you so proud ?

    ReplyDelete