Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Mommy, I'm all gooey...


When it gets eerily quiet you know something is wrong. I entered the kitchen to find Reagan lubing her sisters heads with Daddy's hair gel. This slimy, gooey substance is water resistant. So I cleaned each little head with warm water it seemed to get worse. Aubrey had it in her nose and her ears. Look closely at the pictures you will notice a glob of goo handing from her nose. I wasn't happy but at the same time I kept letting out a chuckle. Aubrey kept saying 'mama are you angry or happy?' Guess I was sending some mixed signals. I cleaned them up and sent them to their corners!! Let the cleaning begin.





So even after washing they were still a little sticky, and ironically Aubrey's hair sprouted a significant statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment