Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Ghosts, Ghouls and Goblins

Super cute Halloween material! I've had a great time shopping and digging through the baskets of discontinued prints, you can't beat the price on some of this stuff. So far it's been brights, and pastel baby prints, they are cute and all but I've been drawn into the oranges and fall pallet lately. I found this one sitting right on top. It was a sure sign that fall is right around the corner. We all know how much I love all things Halloween. I'm a flutter with the the earthy smells October brings. I love the indecisiveness I have when it comes to picking out the perfect pumpkin. The rustling of dry corn stalks, and all the glory that nature displays makes my heart smile. Along with that are the ghosts, ghouls and goblins in store front displays that fill me with delight. Seeing a black cat actually makes ME smile. I love all times of year, but this time is truly my favorite. I'm ready to plant some mums, wear a sweater and drink hot coffee again (pumpkin spiced of course). I wanted to share this cute WuBB with all of you, it made me smile and I hope it does the same for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment