Saturday, August 25, 2007

I'm Back!!


Well it's been a long week without our computer. It's amazing how much I missed the silly thing. All I do is simply click on, check some mail, do some blogging' chat with friends and family briefly throughout the day. But those five minutes here and there really molded my days, and it was amazing how much I missed those couple of minutes. It was my brief escape.
So for the last week I found myself standing in the kitchen pacing around for those five minutes of downtime here and there throughout my day, Mmmmm what can I do with all this 'free' time? My house is nice and sparkly clean, I've dusted the ceiling fans, refinished the kids table in the kitchen, stenciled their seats with an appropriate letter. It was an unfinished table and chairs (see old blog posts, I'm sure you can catch a glimpse of it somewhere).
Well I'm back, I have some catching up to do. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are back. I missed you.
    Aunt Suzie

    ReplyDelete