Saturday, August 11, 2007

Best Mac & Cheese Ever!!


It's a staple in our house. Growing up I was always a fan of out of the box shells and a packet of an orange cheese like substance that you squeezed out of a foil pouch. Viola dinner is served.
Todd introduced me to the deliciousness of home-made macaroni and cheese. What a difference!
A while back I mentioned that Todd and I had received new pots and pans. A stainless steel collection. My favorite pan is called a saucier. It makes the best cheese sauce. Here is a picture of my creamy, smooth, and hearty Mac & Cheese. Yum. It certainly is not a fat-free meal, more of a comfort food. Sticks to your ribs, and keeps tiny tummies full, well full for a little while. It's amazing how quick kids burn off a plate of pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment