Sunday, July 22, 2007

Pack-Packs


The girls received their rewards for good behavior while Daddy was away. They each (yes, Edie included got pack- packs (backpacks). Not just any pack-packs, but an orange Diego Rescue Pack, and a Purple Dora Backpack. I originally gave Reagan the purple one and Aubrey the orange one...without a blink they looked at each other and switched. It was so stinkin' funny. Then Aubrey looks at me and says, 'is that OK mama?' Of course I said. They wore and played and napped, and went to bed with their new treasures. I caught Reagan on more than occasion hugging her pack-pack, and saying, 'Mama, I love my reward for good behave-ya!'


The little pack Edie is wearing came with 4 card games, memory, go fish, old maid and crazy 8's. We tried the memory game and they loved it! We had a great weekend!! and...We were in big girls undies for most of it, AND Aubrey even took a nap in big girl undies!

No comments:

Post a Comment