Saturday, July 7, 2007

Carnival

In the center of town there is a traveling carnival with a few rides, a fun house and some kiddy games. They were also offering up a menu of lemonade, fried dough and sausages. So we had to go! I unfortunately did not bring my camera.
The twins had a blast going down the big slide atop a burlap bag, taking turns going with mommy and daddy. They rode the carousel 4 times. They bounced in a big tiger shaped jumper. Reagan unfortunately got stepped on so that was the end of that. And lastly I got kicked off of a ride because I was to 'grown up'. So you had be under fifty four inches tall, I wanted to make sure the girls were safe. It was a red glittery fire engine with three rows. So I buckled myself into the third row until the attendant saw me and shook his head at me and gave me a thumb pointed in the direction of the exit gate. My girls went on their first ride with out mom or dad. They were brave as was I.

No comments:

Post a Comment