Saturday, July 7, 2007

Everybody Wave

Ahhhh, another gorgeous day at the lake. We had some great company.
Chad and Dre came out to join us. Andrea you are such a trooper! Not seen in this picture is your gorgeous purple cast encased in the suctioned tarp blue aqua leg :) You had the kids crawling all over you all day and you kept smiling! I must admit I thought someone was going to hurt your leg somehow, thankfully you went as un-re injured as possible, Phew.
We had all found our way down to the water. Edie has no fear! It scares me! She went walking right into the water as everyone drifted away from shore. Edie and I splashed around on the shore and then headed up the house when she began to shiver. I wrapped her up in some cozy towels and we sat in the sun warming her up as she enjoyed a bottle of warm milk. We watched everyone swim and float and I got to snap some pretty good shots of everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment