Sunday, January 28, 2007

My other baby as a baby

OK everybody remember when...
It's amazing how fast they've grown. I feel like it was yesterday I was anticipating those first movements, daydreaming; were they boys or girls, wondering who they would look like. Then in a flash they were throwing their arms around my neck saying 'I love you mama'.
I would just like to take a minute and congratulate those cousins, friends and friends of friends who have just had there beautiful babies, or found out if they the newest members of the 'boys club'. I hear it's an exclusive club, unfortunately I'm not a member with my three little girls. It's an amazing time in your lives and I wish all of you the best of luck, and of course happy healthy babies. Enjoy these quiet times and sleepless times in a short while they'll be sweet memories.
Tiny hands and feet, soft skin and sleepless nights still bring a smile to my face, Ok the sleepless nights maybe a smirk. Rocking my girls and kissing the tops of their heads and their tiny toes, humming sweet lullabies, taking in that one of kind sweet baby scent.
We were very lucky to be blessed with the twins born at 38 and a half weeks, weighing in at 6.02 and 5.12. We had them on Friday and went home on Sunday. Edie joined our family 18 months later born at 40 weeks and 9 days, weighing in at 8.8.
I fell in love with all them instantly.
Some days are easier than others but
everyday is new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment