Sunday, January 21, 2007

It won't be long!

Edie baby is growing.
This morning Todd let me sleep in because everyone was up due to the mouth boo-boos sustained from yesterdays dare devil attempts. Therefore, I missed Edie practicing the hands and knees rock. A little more than a short year ago the twins were in this same position. Then, our lives changed drastically. Yet again, we are on this path of the parenthood journey. Our little baby is growing and soon...very soon she will be chasing her sisters, she already needs to be where the action is, now she'll just be the action. Since we were just in this precarious position a short time ago,I know soon, very, very soon I'll have three toddlers in my home. I'm sure her sisters will help her with any type of mischievieous bahavoir she'll try to attemp, but at the same time they are very cautious and caring of thier little sister, and it won't take long for them to tattle on this behavior that they encouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment