Monday, January 29, 2007

GIANT PUMPKINS



So this post was done by special request. He I am with the twins Aubrey is on right and Reagan is on the left. Halloween is my favorite time of year. Autumn hues and GIANT PUMPKINS that adorn the landscape have always brought a smile to my face. Red, gold and yellow, scarecrows, pumpkin picking and the rustling of leaves these are a few of my favorite things... I've always loved Jack O Lanterns and all things Halloween. So to celebrate this changing time of the year and a changing me I became a GIANT PUMPKIN! This was Oct. 31 2004, the girls were born 12 days later. Looking back at this I didn't feel that big by MY GOSH that's a lot of baby! This journey into parenthood has been the best experience of my life, and each day our lives gets richer and richer from the love they give us. Belly paint was done by Todd. Still makes me chuckle out loud thinking about when we went to our friends house later this afternoon and I can still see the expression on their faces. I think it was the same look I had when I opened this file looking for these pictures. My mother, Grammy B calls all the little ones her pumpkin patch, I think it may stem from this photo.
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment