Tuesday, July 27, 2010

~It's What We Do~

I feel like all my posts look the same, but they really are different days. We drive the 10 minutes it takes from our house and go to the lake for emergency swims. Some days we are there for the day, some days we go in the mid afternoon when it's unbearably hot and everyone is grumpy, and needs to let off a little steam (like today) It's what we do.
This 'hand me down' bikini has caused more fights in my house than you can believe. It's currently on a 'wear and wash' rotation, and believe me, THEY know when it's their turn, and if it's not clean be prepared for the melt down that follows. Dang sparkly bikini 'hand me down'!
Aubrey's summer freckles have surfaced.


Reagan has been experiencing some freedom by swimming without her arm floaties or 'swim vest'.


No comments:

Post a Comment