Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Sledding

Sorry no action photos available. I didn't have any free hands. Here is the recap, Edie does NOT like snow. The girls however had a blast. We went sledding and they are definitely little daredevils!! It took us a good hour to get the four of us ready, and then I had to keep repeating to myself 'this is supposed to be fun, this is supposed to be fun...'. It was actually really fun, once I got Edie to leave her mittens on. We were outside for 20 minutes. WOW 20 whole minutes! We'll try to stay out a little longer next time. I dried our hats and mittens and we warmed ourselves by the fire, Edie was delighted to be in the house and I think she was doing a happy dance once we got in.

A warm bath and some trail mix settles them in after sledding, the three of them cuddle up in daddy's chair to watch Frosty (for the umpteenth time!) and I had a chance to make dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment