Thursday, December 6, 2007

Christmas 2007

Here are some of our Christmas Decorations for 2007.


This years addition to the tree, a sweet garland made by the twins and I as Edie took a nap. Simply made of paper, they helped me with the staples clicking the stapler as I rolled each piece.







A handmade snow flake from Auntie Amy, a beautiful touch to our tree. Reagan goes up to them and says. 'Oh mommy aren't these so stinkin' pretty!' I've always used stinkin' as an endearing term in our home. Like, Ray, your so stinkin' cute. Edie, your so stinkin' happy. Aubrey your so stinkin' smart. All meant in the nicest of ways. But when I hear it come out her mouth I'm no so sure how sweet it sounds...








The Tree. Heavily decorated around the bottom thanks to a little help from the decorating trio. Edie constantly rearranges ornaments, and the twins 'try' to put them back.














Our reindeer from last year, many of you received them as little gifts. Enjoy.




















Isn't this so pretty! I found most of our lights did not work when I took out the decorations. I found these at one of those discount stores, and I just them! They bring so much light and life to the mantel, beautiful little ball of light to add a little zing to the mantel.









Some very special ornaments from friends and family that date back to 1977 decorate our tree. The twins helped me make a garland so we'll have a new handmade homemade ornament for this year.





This trio came from MeMe too, we just love them on top of the TV amoire, these little LED light are cool to the touch when lit and save 90% in electrical costs over time!! Cool!


















Our stockings are hung and we talk about them daily! So sweet to see them all hanging together. Handmade by MeMe!













Santa is here too. He is from our first Christmas together when we lived in our little apartment in Manchester. He always brings back special memories when we take him out of box of decorations.

















Last but not least the mantel with all my friends, reindeer, Santa's pretty lights, and stars. I have a favorite piece of stacking Santa's but a picture did not do the justice I'll try to get up as soon as I can.

Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to the heavily decorated bottom of the tree. The boys helped us a lot this year too. Ours is ever changind since they think that one needs to be moved everyday. Three decorations on one branch... but it is ours and it is pretty! Have a great holiday!

    Love Jen

    ReplyDelete