Friday, November 16, 2007

Update

Unique Hand Made Baby Blankets

Hi all,
I know I've been bad about posting lately. Sorry about that, but I've been having so much fun with WuBBies and more. I've been attending Vendor and Craft Fairs and last night I had my Twins Club Bazaar hosted by the Queen City Mothers of Twins Club. Our chapter hosted a bazaar for moms of twins within the club that have their own business. It was so much fun!
I have another event coming up on November 29th and I have some custom orders that need to be filled so along with getting ready for the Holidays I have lots of work to do. Needless to say being a mom to 3 little ones and starting a business is a ton of fun work, but stick with me, the holidays are coming and lots of pictures will be posted to feed your Fisch Tank Cravings.
Do you know of a local craft fair in your neighborhood? Let me know, I'd love to meet people in your community email me at deefisch@comcast.net .
Thank you all for support and encouragement!

1 comment: