Monday, November 12, 2007

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY AUBREY & REAGAN


Here they are two days old, and we were headed home from the hospital.

This is one of my remember when moments bare with me... here is a small (2 small) reminders of how little my babies were exactly three years ago. They were born at 38 and a half weeks.

Aubrey was 6lbs. 2oz., 18 inches long, and Reagan was born 47 minutes later ( she was breech most of my pregnancy, after my labor was coming to an end with Aubrey, I went back into labor for Reagan. She swung her self around and ended up head down for the delivery.) She weighed in at 5lbs. 12oz., 19 inches.

Three years later...


And here they are blowing out the candles on their third birthday cake. I decided to NOT make my annual cupcakes this year. Instead the girls and I picked out a beautiful airbrushed purple, with pink icing, golden, dancing princess cake. It was to have 2 princess on top (I ordered a single second princess). Please note the cake in photo :( that came with ....8 dancing princesses.) I know a cake is a cake when you order it from your local grocery super store, but they had picked out a cake together. One THEY BOTH liked. I was a little bugged and had to keep telling myself a cake is a cake.
Next year, CUPCAKES!
OK, that is my cake rant.
They still fight for their space, they love each other dearly, and are lost without each other. They are their own person, their own individual little person. They have their likes and dislikes. Aubrey likes pepperoni, Reagan doesn't. Aubrey likes cheeseburgers, Reagan doesn't. Reagan likes her cereal dry, Aubrey doesn't. Reagan like her food piping HOT, Aubrey doesn't. Aubrey likes spicy (like buffalo wing spicy), Reagan doesn't. Aubrey likes chunky peanut butter sandwiches with no crust. Reagan likes smooth peanut butter with crusts. Aubrey likes socks and shoes, Reagan would go barefoot year round if I let her. Reagan likes two pony tails, Aubrey likes one. It's amazing to see some of their differences with the art work they do at school too.
They do alot of things in synch, movements and responses to questions.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS!! (my big girls)

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday girls. I am sorry I missed your party. But we had a new litter of kittens born and we had to help the mom. Her first kitten was born at 2:14am and her last one was 10:38am. it was a very long night. Please forgive me.
    Love Aunt Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I wish I could be there but we'll have a B Day tea party at Gramie B's camper this summer. I love you and miss you both very very very much!!! P.S. I can't forget Edie, I love and miss you too.

    ReplyDelete