Friday, September 28, 2007

Let's Catch Up

  • Let me start by saying .....I have 3 under 3!!!
  • Sorry It's been a while, here's what's been going on.
  • Like I've said in the past. Gifted and Talented
  • (On occasion...OK daily they do exhibit their stereotypical 'two's' behavior ).
  • What else has been going on?
  • I've painted our bedroom, changed some basic things, it's warm and cozy now, then
  • I painted our downstairs bathroom, changed the mirror made it 'new' in there, why? with potty trained (almost) 3 year olds I spend a lot of time in the bathroom why not make it nice.
  • MeMe and I went out and got the girls some sparkly new sneakers (Edie) and some with lights (Twins). Everyone had gone up a whole size since the beginning of summer!! Can you say growth spurts?
  • MeMe and I went and had the girls pictures taken. Can you say sticker shock!(Did you all get them? If not, email me at deefisch@comcast.net and I'll send you the link to look at the session and all the pictures),
  • Edie has been picking up words. She likes to call Aubrey baa beee
  • I rejoined the twins club. Hello Twin Moms!!
  • I'm enjoying this years selection of smiling cats for Halloween.
  • The girls and I made a fantastic witches broom for the front steps.
  • I need a vacation :)
  • Yo Gabba Gabba is like hypnotising toddlers for 28 minutes. (let's me shower or have my umpteenth cup of coffee.

1 comment:

  1. Remember.. Mine start November 13th, December 27th and January 8th. All of mine were held back the extra year to enter the public school system as well. It give you the extra year to spend with them before they are gone all day. So just enjoy.

    ReplyDelete