Sunday, September 2, 2007

Beach Babies



I think this was our last adventure to the beach this year. We got there at low tide and found a little piece of beach not to crowded. We brought only the necessities and didn't feed the meter utill everyone was suited, sun screened and ready to cross the street. Parking meters were a ridiculous 25 cents for 10minutes. We stayed about 2 hours I'll let you do the math. The kids ran and ran, then ran a little more. The twins and I went swimming, and collected shells.
Edie liked playing with the shells. She would put the basket on the ground, put in all the shells, walk over to me and look in to find the shells were gone? She did it several times with this basket before becoming frustrated and moving on to something else like...
Sand swimming. Eating sand. Putting sand down the back of my shorts. Chasing seagulls. All three girls took to this sport today. Another thing they liked to do was sand swim on Daddy's sand castles. For some strange reason they all took turns lying down and rolling around on his sculptures.
Here are a couple more outtakes. I loved the look of delight on their faces. I heard more belly laughing and giggling from ALL of than I think I've ever heard

Here are more of those twin shadow movements again. Totally different kids that move in sync.

1 comment: