Monday, September 13, 2010

#5

Sunday we went to the grocery store. The kids were hungry on the way home so I let each of them have an apple out of the bag. There was singing, crunching and a screech! I could tell by the tone it was a screech of surprise. I turned to find Aubrey with her mouth gaped open and her front tooth dangling by the last lonely thread. I unbuckled and started to climb over the seat wanting to come to her rescue, Todd pulled over. I jumped out and looked up only to see her pluck the tooth from it's last thread. She wanted to laugh, cry, and scream all at the same time. Me too! Once we were settled and the tooth safely tucked in a tisssue in my pocket we realized we pulled over off of the wrong ramp to get home! Never a dull moment.
The tooth fairy came and Aubrey added her loot to her piggy bank. I think she looks sweet and now her features will really start to change as her adult teeth come in. The dentist also said that with the loss of her front teeth come her 6 year molars...ummmm we are only 5 here!! In case you don't' remember she lost her first tooth at 4years old, two weeks before her 5th birthday.
The other two are actively wiggling their teeth hoping one will magically fall out and the tooth fairy will make another visit.




No comments:

Post a Comment