Tuesday, February 16, 2010


(I love, love, LOVE this picture of my girls! )
Monkey See and Monkey Do.
Ever growing girls. Their differences are really coming trough lately, and each day a new difference shows up. They used to like the same things, play with the same things, eat the same things.
They used to be able to wear the same clothes.
When it comes to jeans, not anymore! The Slim 5's Meme got the girls in the fall only fit one Fischer. They are all string beans, but one string bean has really big quads!! I think it's because she runs. She does not walk, she skips or runs. The 'comfy' pants have switched to a new user, granted they are on the cusp of being high waters, but they are still wearable, they will be in shorts in no time and those really don't' matter in length. These will see us through the rest of winter, and if we go out in public I will be sure that they are in dresses!


Aubrey has lost her third tooth!!! Ray has yet to lose one! I'm OK with that. She turns into a real bear right before it comes out!! It's almost unbearable to witness, but then she surprises us all and pulls it out with squeals of delight. The tooth fairy has set a pretty high bar, I'm sure she'll have to take out a small loan or sell a kidney to pay for the rest of the tiny teeth yet to loosen.

I'd like to thank my family for a wonderful early birthday celebration!
Here is my pre-33 photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment