Wednesday, February 24, 2010

33

(1977)
Once upon a time there was a little girl. She had brown hair and green eyes. She had two sisters one was 13 months older and the other was 7 years older.
(1978)
Their mommy liked to dress them the same...but they were really quite different.
(1979)
I skipped a few years here, because my teeth were bad, my hair was bad...it was just BAD. Thank goodness for good friends, a great orthodontist and some common sense. I thankfully grew out of that ugly duckling phase. You know what I mean...We all went through it, it's not pretty but it's a part of life. Being a 'tween' wasn't easy then, I CAN NOT imagine how it's going to be for my girls in a few years. I'll keep my ugly ducking pictures safely hidden away. Those of you that were my friends then. THANK YOU! Those of you that still stand by my side today, THANK YOU! But time went on .....
(1994)
(1995)
I went to UNH. I found out who I was.
I found 'ME'.
(1996)
I met this really great guy and everything started to change....

(1998)
We were engaged.
(2001)
We were married.
(2004)
THINGS REALLY STARTED TO CHANGE!!!
Then when we thought things couldn't change anymore, we became a family of 5!!
(2006)
(I am missing 2007 and 2008 pictures...hey I was BUSY!!)
(2009)
A few years later I found 'ME' again, and I got her a really BAD hair cut, thankfully time goes on and hair grows.
(2009)
(2010)
So here I am. 33, My favorite number is 3, I have 3 girls and I'm 33.... That must mean this is going to be a GREAT year!

Happy Birthday 'ME' :)



















No comments:

Post a Comment