Friday, January 29, 2010

SEE Science Center


The girls and I had a wonderful day today. It was the kind of day that makes me realize how big the three of them are, and how they are interested in hand on science, math and technology. I was concerned that Edie would be a bit to small for some of the concepts, but they asked A LOT of questions and I was surprised at how much I remembered! It was nice brain stimulation for all of us, and again it was something outside of our regular routine but in line with our 'school' focused minds around here.

They enjoyed learning about pulley's and using their own strength to pull them selves up.













We spent two hours at the museum and it was well worth the six dollars each.

T Rex was a hit too, He was positioned right as we entered and I was surprised the usually fearless threesome held on to me pretty tight. I walked over and touched his rubbery skin and it took no time for them to warm up to him.




Exploring a submarine.

Some thing else I found extremely cool was The LEGO® Millyard Project on permanent display.




No comments:

Post a Comment