Friday, January 29, 2010

Is it 'weally weal' Mama?





Please note: the udder was already broken, and the chicken coop was next to the barn, she collected the eggs in the milking bucket, and went with her creative thinking...
She was 'cracking' herself up about milking the cow and getting eggs. It would plop into the bucket and she would literally roll on the floor laughing.
When I was putting this post together she saw the pictures. She asked me, 'Mama, what dat name?' she signed the word for milk (which is a hand gesture like your milking a cow) .
'It's an udder, it's where the milk comes out of a cow...not eggs.' I said with a smile. She smiled back and asked: 'Is dat cow's udda's weally weal?'
I said, 'no, they were pretend'
'Daddy O!!, will you buy me a cow, and a barn?'

No comments:

Post a Comment