Sunday, June 7, 2009

A New Look For The Fisch Tank

Time for me to give the blog a little (OK A LOT) of attention.
I've been missing the blog, and the little tokens of time I get to reflect and share our fun (and sometimes not so fun) times with all of you.
Most days fly by in what feels like the blink of an eye, but a lot does happen, and sometimes I get to capture those precious moments with my camera or with my words.
My last post was back in April and a lot has happened since then!
  • My mom is home.
  • Edie turned 3!
  • The girls are still physically and mentally growing like weeds.
  • They only have one more week of nursery school.
  • Edie's speech is progressing nicely.
  • We have a new pet and what is 'popcorning'?.

The list goes on and on. I've downloaded all the pictures off my camera (because the memory card was full). But the blog was looking a bit...blah. So, I've changed some colors, the layout, and notes.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment