Sunday, April 22, 2007

Tub Full of Smiles

Bath time.
Todd has been working later hours lately, therefore I have taken on bath time. Edie pretty much tosses herself in the tub when the girls are in it, so to prevent her from falling in or getting hurt or rushing everyone I let the three of them splash around together. Of course Reagan has to be in the middle because Aubrey will get super upset if Edie touches her. Edie thinks it's funny when Aubrey over reacts to her touching her,(Yes, yes, Aubrey over reacts just a bit she is a bit dramatic) so Edie goes after her more.
It's a funny little circle of sisters that needs to be maintained carefully for it to continue to run as smoothly as it does. I say that with a smile on my face...a big smile. I would of liked to share more of the Tub of Smiles but found they were a bit to revealing to post. So here is Edie's smile to brighten your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment