Thursday, August 23, 2012

Chicken Saga


.... And then there were Five. Did I talk to much about them the last couple of days and jinx myself. Got home late last night after running a gauntlet of errands after an 8 hour workshop in Maine, searching through the woods for the remains of two of my hens....I was txt'd that two were 'missing'. Well with the amount of feathers I did find and the parts that I knew were her wings, they are gone. We secured the coop and the cover and someone they got out, or something got IN and pulled them out. The trap is set again and we shall see. This time it happened during the day. So upon a little research it could be a sly fox, neighbors cat...in these woods heck it just might be Sasquatch! So here is the only 'I spy' picture i have. the large tan hen in the front is one of the missing and the little red one behind her in the brush is definitely gone. The Chicken Saga continues....

No comments:

Post a Comment