Friday, February 4, 2011

A DECADE!!

Todd and I will celebrating our 10 year Anniversary this May.

A decade of marriage. ..a decade!
YAY us!!! I've been thinking of a way we could celebrate. A romantic weekend away, possibly a family camping trip? It all sounded fun. But we are talking about a decade of hearts, flowers, tears of joy & pain. Let's not forget the babies...lot's of babies, smiles, laughter and most importantly LOVE. How could I possibly put all of this into one thoughtful 'gift' that truly reflected our 10 year journey. I looked up the symbols of the ten year anniversary. The results were diamonds, tin and aluminum, hmmm. That's a tough one. I'm all set with diamonds, and tin and aluminum sure there are some creative gift ideas but would any of them reflect our triumphs and tribulations after a decade of wedded bliss.
NO.


So I registered us for THE WARRIOR DASH!!



Yeah, that's a pretty good reflection!

Anyone else want to come and celebrate with us?

No comments:

Post a Comment