Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Don't Worry

I'm having a blast at work, the store is great, the people are great and it's always busy! The store is like some weird worm hole. Time just seems to fly by. I get there and before I know it, it's time to leave. The commute leaves something to be desired but it gives me a chance to reflect, and organize my mind. The girls seem to be adjusting nicely we've been sure to add a few extra hugs and kisses throughout the day.

Along with my adventure at work, Todd's been entertaining the troops by teaching them songs. Here is our house favorite right now. Enjoy!!

Sorry it's so dark. And the clicking is my camera that went for a swim in the lake, when it tries to auto adjust it makes that grinding sound. I didn't want to miss the opportunity to record them singing this.

So with that.

It Is What It Is. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment